Why Clients Choose Cibola
We Do Our Field Research First
Your communication goals require deep understanding before equipment is ever discussed.
We Own the Process and the Outcome
You demand professional excellence and we deliver it through a single point of accountability on every project.
We Design Human Experiences
You are more important than technology. Our systems enhance – but do not replace – human experiences.
- "Cibola was selected as one of LPA’s design partners due to its unique approach to identifying LPA’s collaboration needs. By focusing on and researching LPA’s collaboration needs, prior to suggesting any technology solutions, Cibola brought forth an approach no other consultant offered."Charlie Williams – Architect/Design Director of Information and Technology, LPA, Inc.
- "I was impressed with how ably they synthesized the inputs from the various stakeholders and incorporated a review process to ensure full customer buy-in. Quality and completeness are obviously core values at Cibola."Tom Honan – Former Chief Information Officer, CapitalSource Bank
- “Cibola assesses how companies can streamline their information systems to increase productivity for themselves and their clients – but not with gadgets, gizmos and upgrades alone.”Variety Magazine – “CAA, SAG Benefit from Cibola Meeting Design”
- "I highly recommend Lisa Perrine and Cibola after 20 years of working together on more than a dozen projects. Her ability to translate complex technical ideas into concrete and understandable direction is extremely valuable to me as an architect. Cibola has become our 'go to' firm for audio-visual consulting and implementation."Richard Riveire – Principal, Rottet Studio
- "Cibola continues to define customer service not in goods sold but in client opportunities created from supposed obstacles and then still fulfilled - no matter the budget levels. We all have choices in who to team with, for M+M Creative Studio there is only one choice when we do our work. We are proud to have been associated with Cibola for the past 10+ years and ongoing."Chris Mitchell – Principal, M+M Creative Studio
Watch Our Latest Video
Lisa Perrine Discusses Talent Recruitment and Development